Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Special Visitor

Last Thursday at Mother's Day Out they had their Christmas Party. I think that everyone had a great time. Randy and I went early to see who the "special guest" was. We got to go outside and watch the kids play for a little while. Then we went back to the room and guess who showed up?? It was not other than Santa. All the kids got to visit with Santa Claus and share what they wanted for Christmas. There were a couple of the kids who wasn't quite sure of Santa, but Sarah Katherine wasn't the least bit afraid. I don't know what it is with this Santa but she is mesmerized with him. She just listened so intently while he was talking. I asked if Santa would come home with us, because of his effect on her but of course he couldn't he had to get back to the North Pole to finish getting ready for Christmas.

1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

That Santa looks really good! When I saw that picture I figured it was something Vicki P. had done. The picture looks professional to me! Good Job!