Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Once again Randy is at work for Christmas. I hate that he missing Christmas. I think in the 12 years that he has been working offshore he has been home twice. The first time was because it just fell right and then last year because he was in between jobs. I know that Sarah Katherine is young enough right now to not know the difference, but I do. We will celebrate Christmas next week when he gets home so we are looking forward to that.

Tonight we went to Randy's mother and dad's house to have Christmas with his family. Annette was going to fix soup but when we got there she had a ton of food. Even Randy's favorite...egg custard. She did promise to make him one when he got home. Anyway most everyone was there. Chuck, Connie, Scott and Holly weren't there but the rest of the group was. The food was great and the kids enjoyed opening their presents. It was nice getting to be with them tonight. We don't get together with all of us nearly enough. Maybe we can work on that.




I hope that each of you and your families have a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

I am sorry Randy wasn't able to be with ya'll this Christmas! I know that must be tough to deal with. I hope ya'll can be together next year! S.k looks so cute with her excited expressions!
Merry Christmas to the Reese Family!
Thank you for the beautiful card.