Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Callawy Gardens

Last year Mother, Daddy, Gigi and Jim went to Callaway Gardens to see the Christmas lights that they do. They have all talked about how much they enjoyed it. Randy and I really wanted to go but they called him last week to go back to work. Anyway, Mother, Susan, Norma and I had talked about going somewhere to look at Christmas lights so we decided to go to Callaway. We left Thursday right after Sarah Katherine's party at MDO. It took us just about 3 hours to get there and it was well worth the little drive. We got there just in time to catch our trolley. Sarah Katherine really enjoyed all the light displays. After the trolley ride we got to roam through a Christmas store. They had a place where you could decorate a cookie. So of course Sarah Katherine had to do that. I think the only reason she wanted to do it was for the icing and the candy to decorate the cookie. We all had a great time and I encourage everyone to go. It really is a beautiful place. Just make sure to order your tickets online.

1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

I wish I would have known you were going there- you passed right by me! We have talked of going there several times and have yet to make it.
Jeremy Farr said Susan and Suzie, Ben and Amanda were all coming to Auburn to his house on Christmas. I would love to see them all, it has been so long. If it was any day besides Christmas, I would make the trip up to see them!