Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cows!!!

I don't know where it has come from but Sarah Katherine is totally fascinated with cows and horses. It probably started with Susu!! Randy and Norma decided that they needed some pinestraw for their flowerbeds and they decided to go to Susan's to get it. Of course I was working so I missed all of the fun.

All summer when we would go out to Susan to go swimming Sarah Katherine was more interested in the cows than the pool. We decided that we needed to come back, when the cows weren't sleeping, and let Sarah Katherine feed the cows. So this was the perfect day to do it. While Ms. Norma and Randy gathered the pinestraw, Susu and Sarah Katherine had a ball. She feed the cows. Needless to say she had a ball. It just amazes me how she is so fearless. She was climbing the gate just to get in with the cows. I am sure from now on there will not be a trip to Susu' without getting to feed the cows.

2 comments:

Shonna said...

Fun, fun...Caroline loves the cows too!!!

Are y'all related to Susu? I just know her from way back from her working at Alfa.

The Reese's said...

Susan and my mother are best friends.