Monday, November 24, 2008

Sarah Katherine

Even before Sarah Katherine was born everyone said that she looked like Randy. We did the 4D ultrasound and Mary Michael said she looked just like him. In those pictures I couldn't see. But since the day she was born I knew she looked just like him. Everybody says she is Randy made over. Every now and then someone will tell me that she looks like me and it makes me feel good. But to be honest with you I never saw it. Until yesterday...

Mother found a photo album when she was cleaning. There were pictures of me when I was little. And there were a few that if it had been for my dad in the picture with the 70's look I might would have though it was Sarah Katherine.

Ya'll decide....



5 comments:

Shonna said...

WOW...she does look like you!!! Is that second picture you or her?
I get the same bit with Caroline looking just like Jamey, but it is from the folks that didn't know me as a child because if you see pictures of me when I was her age she looks a LOT like me!!!

Unknown said...

I think she still looks like her Daddy.

Carrie said...

Hey Jennifer! I haven't seen you since. . .well, probably since I worked at TLC. I found you on Shonna's page. I am new to blogging but I love it! Hope all is well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Oh my goodness! I thought she looked a lot like you yesterday and then when I saw this last night... wow.. that is really neat..

Did she have more CAKE when y'all got home?

The Wilson's said...

I think she does look just like you in that picture. That is such a cute picture of you. Sarah Katherine has that same expression that you have in your baby pic. I hope you had a great thanksgiving!