Monday, April 6, 2009

What we've been up to....

Yes, I know that I have become a blog slacker. Things have really been busy at our house. Randy has come home, gone to work and come back again since my last post.

Last month when Randy was home we built a privacy fence. Man, why didn't we do that years ago. Who knew that one side of a fence could help you keep your sanity from having crappy neighbors. The only problem now is we can't be nosy neighbors. So I guess we will never know if a new junky storgage building appears or if he tries to stop our water from draining. Anyway...the fence has given us a new area to landscape. We spent this weekend helping keep Jerry Howell and Kim in business.




We have also planted a small garden for Sarah Katherine. We went to the Master Gardener plant sale last month and they had activities for the children. They had several seed that they let the kid glue on a piece of newspaper for planting. We chose carrots. They are now starting to sprout up. We also planted her a cherry tomato plant and two bell pepper plants and she sure is proud. She checks them daily and wants to water them hourly.





I spent the last two weeks working. Thank goodness. I have met a really great couple who have been house hunting. They were both in the military and have spent the last eight years in Germany. I have really enjoyed getting to know them and hopefully we will find them a house very soon.

1 comment:

Shonna said...

I hope you find them a house tomorrow!!! I am about to email you with the showing details!!!

I am proud for Randy...it is fun to see our husband's rewarded for their hard work! I still want to come by and see your remodel/renovation/addition. Jamey gets in Wednesday so maybe we can come by sometime while he is home.