Monday, February 2, 2009

School Project

I just thought that I would share with everyone what Sarah Katherine has been up to at "school." They made these bird feeders last week and we had to wait until Daddy got home to hang it up. She and Randy hung them up just in time for the cold weather. Now the birds can eat. That is if the squirrels don't get to it first. It is so neat to see Sarah Katherine doing things like this. I remember making one of these when I was younger. I remember my parents hung my right outside the kitchen window so we could watch the birds. Who knows what will be next!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

I did this when I taught 3 yr. old preschool - fun and messy! Hope lots of birds come!

The Wilson's said...

such a cute idea! I think we may copy it for a rainy day activity.